Sunday, November 13, 2005

Lets say some prayers

I haven't talked to Chad since Friday, but I know that there's some things going on with Chad over the next few days and just know he needs your prayers.

To answer Betty's question on the time that Chad has online, when he's using the military/MWR computers, yes they have a time limit...normally 15-20 minutes. If no one is waiting to use them, they can stay longer, but once someone comes up needing to use it, they have to get off. The phones are pretty well the same thing, but normally the line for phones is not as long!

 

Thanks for the prayers for Chad.

God Bless

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((Chad and fellow soldiers)))))))))))))))))))))

Christy~ prayers to you and the boys as well. My email and IM's are always open to you......I may not have the exact thing to say to comfort you.....but I am truly good at listening. Hopefully, you will have a very busy Sunday with church~ Take care!!

Your friends in Maryland~
Todd and Cindy

Anonymous said...

Reporting for prayer duty!  At your service.
Traci

Anonymous said...

Christy I will be keeping Chad in my prayers.  And I am enjoying reading your journal entries.

Take Care
Michelle - angel Katies mom

Anonymous said...

You are both in my prayers.  Blessings, Penny http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere

Anonymous said...

thanks for answering my question, Christy. I am glad that it is longer than 5 minutes, but 15-20 minutes is not long enough.

Will pray for Chad.......Lord, you know what is happening, watch over him and the people he serves with. Protect them Lord. Keep him safe; in Jesus name I pray. amen

Anonymous said...

I will keep you and Chad and your boys in my prayers each day!  Lelly