Thursday, November 24, 2005

Deployment Day +25: Message from Chad

Chad emailed this to me today, unfortunately although the boys and I were home, we were cuddled up on the couch watching Wizard of Oz and I wasn't signed onto AOL....We pray all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...

I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.  We had an ok one here.  Well this is what you could post to the journal.  Its finally time that the worked has kicked off and the rotation has just begun. We will be running supplies to our main body so they can continue their missions.  I'll be going out to them once in a while but not to much.  I'm here to support the troops when they need things.  I wish i could be more in depth of what we are doing here but well you know I can only say so much. Today is Thanksgiving here and some of the troops are loving it. By this I mean the newer soldiers get to see the officers serve them on gatherings such as this one.  Well I hope you all have had a Happy Thanksgiving and hope to continue to keep you posted for all the upcoming events.  God Bless you guys and keep the prayers rolling in for us..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all you do for us, Chad.  You may not feel like you are very involved but I am sure others would disagree and am sure your wife is happier this way!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Chad wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving, and may God be with you all keeping you safe and comforting you all when you are lonley for your own families back home..
Michelle - Angel katies mom

Anonymous said...

Chad, thank you for all you are doing for our country!  I am so grateful for the service and sacrifice you and many other continue to do to insure our freedom.  Not a day goes by that we don't think of you guys in Iraq!

Thanks again!

Lori

Anonymous said...

Chad......we are truly glad all is well where you are and that things have started to roll along......quicker it starts~ quicker you get home to that great family you have! Christy has been a HUGE support in just dealing with my teenagers and such and I have a blast posting with her on the boards. I hope I can at least give back to her in support what she has given to me....you truly have a great wife in Christy!! Continued prayers for all of the United States military and civilians that serve.....we are truly thankful and blessed!!

Christy......I am sure today was somewhat difficult....but please know that with the prayers we send to the troops....they are equally sent to you and other spouses!! You know my email is open....and IM's too! and if you ever need to vent...you know where to find me!!

God bless you all!!

Anonymous said...

Chad
I'm glad things are underway now for you and hope your mission is a successful one.  I'm sure the support you are giving is of tremendous importance in the scheme of things.  I'm glad you all got to have a Thanksgiving dinner at the mess.  Thanks for what you and all the men and women in our armed forces are doing for us over there,  Happy belated Thanksgiving!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Chad, thanks for the update you; I am sure your job is very essential and vital for the troops, so thank you for doing it so well. You and your family are always in my prayers.

Christy, thank you for posting Chad's email to you. The Wizard of Oz; oh, what a great movie :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your deployment, stay safe!

http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip