Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update

I know I'm really bad about updating over here. Lets see we're inching in on month 10 this weekend. Oh I'm so thankful for that, only 5 months to go! Chad's doing well. He's working his butt off. He goes to the gym every morning for 1 1/2 hrs, works all day, then every evening goes to the gym for 2 hours. He's eating so healthy and just trying so hard to get in the best shape possible.

If you will add his working out and weight loss to your prayers that would be great.
The kids and I are doing pretty good. Today we went to the parents meeting for baseball. That starts next week aka insanity starts next week. At this point both boys have practice on the same day, and of course one practice is from 5-5:45 and the other's starts at 5:30-6:30. The man in charge is going to see if he can get one of the boys moved to another to a team who practices on a different day, but I'm not sure it's going to be possible. Some how it'll work out, we'll just have to see how!

God Bless

PS please know I don't write here often, so check my other blog which I write on far more often!

1 comment:

Cascia Talbert said...

I will keep your husband in my thoughts and prayers. It sounds like you are keeping busy! I'm also heading over to visit your other blog and add it to my reading list.