Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Almost, Almost, Almost

DONE! This is it, this is the last day of waiting, longing, missing....tomorrow can NOT get here fast enough. I'm about to crawl out of my skin. Would you pray that this day to pass quickly for the kids and I. It's 3 PM and it's just DRAGGGGGGGGGGING. If you're not an Army spouse, and have never been through a deployment...you just can NOT imagine how long and agonizing this is. I'm going crazy. My stomach is in knots (excitement). I want this day to be OVER! LOL

I'm so ready to get the phone call tomorrow. I'm a key caller so I'll get a call and then I'll call other spouses and let them know what time to go to the gym for the Welcome Home Ceremony. Oh my I'm so ready. My kids are ready, we're all just ready to have Chad home...safe and sound and back in our arms!

I'll add pictures soon!

1 comment:

Heli gunner Tom said...

|Hi Christy,
I am so happy for you and |I remember that my own parents and family felt just the same way after I came home from Germany and then 2 years in Vietnam: 68-70.
I hope that you will read and comment on my Blog sometime: TOM'S JOURNAL. I am a happily married man retired and disabled. I love your blog!
Jesus is my Lord and Savior.

Cordially,
Tom S
tschuckman@aol.com
Wisconsin