Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Ones Left behind

Today that happened again for the 2nd time this year and let me tell you it stinks. My best friend B and her family moved back to the states. B was more like a sister and her son and my oldest son were best friends. My heart is broken tonight. I'm praying Chad is able to get online or call, because that would truly help to hear his voice. Pray for my children and me through this. To be completely honest, we're all hurting and thankfully my boys seem to be handling it better than me actually. Maybe it's because I see the bigger picture of how long it may be until I see her again. We will see each other again and I will pull out of this slump, for tonight and maybe a couple more my heart is heavy, it hurts to breath, there's a lump in my throat, and the tears are coming very easily. Bed is calling my name early tonight.

4 comments:

betty said...

(((Christy))) I'm so sorry; I do hope that you got to speak with Chad; I do hope B and family have a safe trip and are able to settle in reasonably quick with their new home

betty

Linda said...

Christy, I hope that you got a chance to speak with Chad and that he was able to make you feel better. Please know that you are in my prayers. Linda

Terri said...

((((((((((((Christy)))))))))))))

I am sorry you are hurting, it's never easy saying goodbye...I hope you heard from Chad...please know your in my prayers...love ya girlie!

Big Hugs!
Terri

Daphine said...

Oh girl! I am so sorry! Hang in there. This too shall pass!